AIM
salsahawk

Porst Porst

I really hate to do this.

It seems these days that just about every flash with a dark mood gets accused by countless reviewers of being a "D4vid f1rf rip0f".

Which is why it really bothers me to have to say that they actually seem to be right, in this case.

Now, for all I know, this may have been a tribute to "Scribbler", but nothing in your comments section, or the flash itself seems to indicate that.

On the bright side, however, I've watched your older flashes, and I did enjoy "Twindle Can". It too, reminded me slightly of one of David Firth's cartoons (Ptikobj, specifically), but you seemed to infuse your own style into it.

All of this style business aside, though, I actually do like your work, and hope you continue making flash. Just preferably with some more original ideas.

Ps: Very sneaky not putting David Firth in your "favorite artists" section, Tricky McTrickster.

penndragon penndragon

Cool

Very good, I liked it. Drawing was good, though a bit weak in some places. Music fit well, too, except at the end, obviously.

One thing I don't get though: Why is this in the experimental section? Arent experimental flashes supposed to be a lot different from most other things on this site? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this was unoriginal. I'm just saying that it could be better placed in a different category.

The Latest Model The Latest Model

Awesome, david

Wow, despite the length, this is actually one of my favorites that you've made. I like the greyscale colors, very cool.

But it would have gotten a higher score if there was more boobs and dying....Im kidding. Seriously, its awesome.

Lamps Lamps

Well now

I've seen a lot of flashes that blatantly rip off Firth. This wasnt one of them. It had a few similarities, but it still was quite original. Anyway, it looks like you're a good animator, and the graphics looked pretty cool. The voice acting could have used some work, but you had some great song choices. Was that Godspeed You! Black Emperor I heard? Why, yes it was. Wooha.

Elmo's Gay adventures Elmo's Gay adventures

woooo

You guys really ought to be proud of the high levels of homophobia you've created in the newgrounds reviewers.

Dora Dora Dora Dora

Im reviewing this one, too!

Wow, that was some cool stuff. I liked the characters, they're very interesting. Good choice in music, of course. This is probably my favorite of all your animations.

Dogs Dream To. Dogs Dream To.

Oh damn

That was so awesome. Especially because you used Boards of Canada. Fiveafied.

A tribute to Mario A tribute to Mario

Shiggity shiggity shwaa

Hey,guess what?
What?
It has new game.
What game?
I want to play it. It is called Mario Twins.
They look the same.
Wow.

Come Out And Play Come Out And Play

teakaf roi

I liked it, specifically the animation and the Benny Hill music.

on foreign soil on foreign soil

Very good...

Very cool. It reminds me of "How it will End", with the random drawing styles and the odd sentences between the scenes. I like.